100% Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back!
- [SUPERIOR SOUNDPROOFING]: Made from HIGH DENSITY 100% polyester fiber, 300lbs per cubic yard, better Sound Insulation than soundproofing foam! Sound proofing and flame retardant, odorless, non-toxic, non-slip, corrosion resistant, and fade resistant.
- [STYLISH]: 12'' X 14'' X 0.4''. Stylish hexagonal honey comb panel design doubles up as a decorative wall art in your favorite space, which allows you to leave countless beautiful memories in a comfortable environment.
- [EASY TO INSTALL]: Both general purpose spray adhesive and double-sided tape work. Simply attach spray adhesive or 3M double sided tape (not included) to the back of each panel and adhere in the desired position.
- [WIDE APPLICATIONS]: Great for spot treating sound on walls in your studio or office - For use in recording studios, control rooms, Offices home studios, home entertainment theaters, Home Offices. Easy to shape and cut to size, altering won’t affect performance. Or use it on the ceiling, behind the TV or under your rug!
- [AFTER SERVICE WARRANTY]: Our US based customer service means that you can trust that if you’re not satisfied for any reason, you can get a hassle-free refund or replacement.
How much acoustic foam do I need to "soundproof" my room?
Acoustical foam is an acoustical absorber. Foam is ideal for improving the sound in the room but does little to stop sound from leaking into or out of a room.
How much should I get for my studio sized room?
To cover the wall space that reverberates sound as well as spacing them around the room. Do research on effective placement, because that is the most important part of acoustic foam.
How do you apply them to a wall or ceiling?
You can apply them to a wall or ceiling by foam panel tape.
What is the NRC(Noise Reduction Coefficient) rating of this product?
The NRC rating is NRC 0.92.
Are these flame retardant?
Yes these prevent fires from starting or to slow the spread of fire.
this set of tiles seems smaller than the other four sets i've ordered. now my wall looks a little wonky with all the gaps - and i don't think i've installed them incorrectly. they DO work great for what i need.
Pinterest inspired room decor for my gamer son.I used several colors of the acoustic panels, mounted them on a backboard, and wrapped that in LED strip lights (hyrion).I was worried about wall damage from adhesive, so I screwed some boards to studs and secured the backboard to those.I used adhesive tape to attach panels to the backboard.Fun project for a room update!
Only issue is had to put a lot of two sided tapes to stay on the wall
Apart from the fact that these don't come with any form of adhesive, these sound foam panels are high quality and Definitely a good purchase for anyone who needs some quick setup sound dampening.
Dedicated to the audio experience
Our products will help minimize reverberation, echo, or any other harsh by-products of sound so you can stay locked into the audio experience.
For sound engineers, gamers and everyone
Improve sound quality
Improve noise and give maximum sound output. This makes it easier for people to hear and understand each other, whether in an open-plan office, bedroom, or music studio.
Reduce noise stress
Noisy environments makes it difficult for people to hear or concentrate. By lowering noise levels, it can provide comfort and reduce stress.
Whether you have kids, roommates, or guests, you may not want others listening to you. Soundproofing your place can lead to increased privacy.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, simply email us the problem, and we’ll take care of you.