100% Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back!
- 3D ACOUSTIC DESIGN: Our 2 inches foam provides moderate sound control on walls or ceilings. Perfect for individuals to reduce and absorb unwanted echoes, waves, reverb and flutter echoes.
- ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION: Made up of environmentally friendly polyurethane foam at 50/lbs per cubic yard, the acoustic panels not only have effective sound absorption characteristics, but also will not cause any harm to our body.
- QUICKLY RECOVER TO NORMAL SIZE: Open the Vacuum package, put the foam panels in a ventilated place about 24-48 hours. Another method is soaking the foam in water for one minute then wring the foam out water, use air dry it or use a hair dryer. You can also let them simmer under the sun as well!
- WIDE USE: Great for spot treating sound on walls in your studio or office - For use in recording studios, control rooms, Offices home studios, home entertainment theaters, Home Offices. Easy to shape and cut to size, altering won’t affect performance.
- AFTER SERVICE WARRANTY: Our US based customer service means that you can trust that if you’re not satisfied for any reason, you can get a hassle-free refund or replacement.
How much acoustic foam do I need to "soundproof" my room?
Acoustical foam is an acoustical absorber. Foam is ideal for improving the sound in the room but does little to stop sound from leaking into or out of a room.
How much should I get for my studio sized room?
To cover the wall space that reverberates sound as well as spacing them around the room. Do research on effective placement, because that is the most important part of acoustic foam.
How do you apply them to a wall or ceiling?
You can apply them to a wall or ceiling by foam panel tape.
What is the NRC(Noise Reduction Coefficient) rating of this product?
The NRC rating is NRC 0.92.
Are these flame retardant?
Yes these prevent fires from starting or to slow the spread of fire.
We're a big musical family. Five of us play the piano, one has a masters degree in flute performance, one sings regularly, And several of us can play multiple instruments. We also have a published music composer (several piano/flute collections and choir pieces) in the house. Slowly, but surely, we've been turning our basement into a music studio. It will soon boast two pianos, a guitar and also store our four to five other instruments. Unfortunately, it's all dry wall that just has a couple of coats of paint on it. And it's very square. Which means that when one person is playing downstairs, you can't really watch TV upstairs. So we've been looking for good sound tiles. These sound tiles, along with about two dozen others helped to immediately dampen the volume by 10-15 decibels. However, we know that we'll need a LOT more if we really want to dampen the sound from disrupting conversations upstairs. All in all, these appear to be good. It take a little while to get them ready. When they arrived, they are vacuum-sealed. You need to soak them in water to help them fluff up, wring them out, put them in a dryer on low, and then set them out for 24 hours. It's a small amount of work, but definitely necessary. The only advice I have is to make sure you buy a lot if you're in the market for these. A small amount won't suffice. Happy playing!
I installed them in my game room. It's great
I layered on another sound proof layer, it slimmed with those foams on the wall, good.
gets the job done and lasts a long time
I was skeptical when I received the package but the instructions were clear enough to have this wonderful addition to my home office
Dedicated to the audio experience
Our products will help minimize reverberation, echo, or any other harsh by-products of sound so you can stay locked into the audio experience.
For sound engineers, gamers and everyone
Improve sound quality
Improve noise and give maximum sound output. This makes it easier for people to hear and understand each other, whether in an open-plan office, bedroom, or music studio.
Reduce noise stress
Noisy environments makes it difficult for people to hear or concentrate. By lowering noise levels, it can provide comfort and reduce stress.
Whether you have kids, roommates, or guests, you may not want others listening to you. Soundproofing your place can lead to increased privacy.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, simply email us the problem, and we’ll take care of you.