100% Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back!
- 3D ACOUSTIC DESIGN: Our 2 inches foam provides moderate sound control on walls or ceilings. Perfect for individuals to reduce and absorb unwanted echoes, waves, reverb, and flutter echoes.
- ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION: Made up of environmentally friendly polyurethane foam at 50/lbs per cubic yard, the acoustic panels not only have effective sound absorption characteristics but also will not cause any harm to our body.
- QUICKLY RECOVER TO NORMAL SIZE: Open the Vacuum package, put the foam panels in a ventilated place about 24-48 hours. Another method is soaking the foam in water for one minute then wringing the foam out of the water, then dry air it or use a hairdryer. You can also let them simmer under the sun as well!
- WIDE USE: Great for spot treating sound on walls in your studio or office - For use in recording studios, control rooms, Offices home studios, home entertainment theaters, Home Offices. Easy to shape and cut to size, altering won’t affect performance.
- AFTER SERVICE WARRANTY: Our US-based customer service means that you can trust that if you’re not satisfied for any reason, you can get a hassle-free refund or replacement.
How much acoustic foam do I need to "soundproof" my room?
Acoustical foam is an acoustical absorber. Foam is ideal for improving the sound in the room but does little to stop sound from leaking into or out of a room.
How much should I get for my studio sized room?
To cover the wall space that reverberates sound as well as spacing them around the room. Do research on effective placement, because that is the most important part of acoustic foam.
How do you apply them to a wall or ceiling?
You can apply them to a wall or ceiling by foam panel tape.
What is the NRC(Noise Reduction Coefficient) rating of this product?
The NRC rating is NRC 0.92.
Are these flame retardant?
Yes these prevent fires from starting or to slow the spread of fire.
I followed the instructions and got a 2 inch loft easily!
It worked for my purposes! Not all the foam pieces were exact same size. However, you get what you pay for
My wife, Bluegrass artist Claire Lynch, needed a table top microphone baffle for her recording studio. Local music stores wanted over $100. We put one together with a post- election yard sign, curving its wire support frame into a semi-circular, free-standing column, and folding the foam-covered, corrugated plastic sign into the frame. Works just fine to diminish traffic noise from the street, making my wife much more productive and happy. If she's happy, I'm happy !
Though most cheap foam sound panels are tightly packed , 50% of the ones that I purchased didn't fully fill out,, even after I soaked them in water and dried them. These are cheap and not worth the money.
Dedicated to the audio experience
Our products will help minimize reverberation, echo, or any other harsh by-products of sound so you can stay locked into the audio experience.
For sound engineers, gamers and everyone
Improve sound quality
Improve noise and give maximum sound output. This makes it easier for people to hear and understand each other, whether in an open-plan office, bedroom, or music studio.
Reduce noise stress
Noisy environments makes it difficult for people to hear or concentrate. By lowering noise levels, it can provide comfort and reduce stress.
Whether you have kids, roommates, or guests, you may not want others listening to you. Soundproofing your place can lead to increased privacy.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, simply email us the problem, and we’ll take care of you.