100% Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back!
- [SUPERIOR SOUNDPROOFING]: Made from HIGH DENSITY 100% polyester fiber, 300lbs per cubic yard, better Sound Insulation than soundproofing foam! Sound proofing and flame retardant, odorless, non-toxic, non-slip, corrosion resistant, and fade resistant.
- [STYLISH]: 12'' X 12'' X 0.4''. Stylish hexagonal honey comb panel design doubles up as a decorative wall art in your favorite space, which allows you to leave countless beautiful memories in a comfortable environment.
- [EASY TO INSTALL]: Both general purpose spray adhesive and double-sided tape work. Simply attach spray adhesive or 3M double sided tape (not included) to the back of each panel and adhere in the desired position.
- [WIDE APPLICATIONS]: Great for spot treating sound on walls in your studio or office - For use in recording studios, control rooms, Offices home studios, home entertainment theaters, Home Offices. Easy to shape and cut to size, altering won’t affect performance. Or use it on the ceiling, behind the TV or under your rug!
- [AFTER SERVICE WARRANTY]: Our US based customer service means that you can trust that if you’re not satisfied for any reason, you can get a hassle-free refund or replacement.
How much acoustic foam do I need to "soundproof" my room?
Acoustical foam is an acoustical absorber. Foam is ideal for improving the sound in the room but does little to stop sound from leaking into or out of a room.
How much should I get for my studio sized room?
To cover the wall space that reverberates sound as well as spacing them around the room. Do research on effective placement, because that is the most important part of acoustic foam.
How do you apply them to a wall or ceiling?
You can apply them to a wall or ceiling by foam panel tape.
What is the NRC(Noise Reduction Coefficient) rating of this product?
The NRC rating is NRC 0.92.
Are these flame retardant?
Yes these prevent fires from starting or to slow the spread of fire.
I got these thinking they was going to be the compressed ones you have to wet and let sit for 24 hour to fluff up. What a surprise I got when I opened the box to see way better quality and a hardened acoustic panel.. I was super happy to have gotten something better than what I expected..install was quick and easy and they did the job well.. I have not one complaint I'm definitely going to order more for my theater room.. if i had to say 1 thing bad about this product it's only that I wish they had more colors to choose from other then that it's 5 stars for me
We live in a brand new duplex, which we quickly discovered shares noise from the neighbors bedroom (snoring and talking) with our bedroom. So we covered the common wall in eighth inch cork underlayment (ECO cork foam) followed by these acoustical tiles. Super easy to put up with only four one inch square double sided 3m tape pieces to hold each tile. The tiles can easily be removed for adjustment. The tape remains stuck to the wall and still has enough tack to hold the reapplied tile. The noise level from the neighbors is now quite muffled and any talking that can be heard has no words that are distinguishable. The tiles should keep noise on our side from going through to the neighbors side. At least that's my understanding in that they will do a better job absorbing airborne noise in our room than totally absorbing structureborne noise from the neighbor's side. We don't know the neighbors well enough to ask what they're hearing from our side yet, but maybe one day we'll test the waters! And any visitors that have seen the finished wall are amazed at how great it looks, as are we!
No surprises here! The product works as advertised and is easy to use. I was able to easily cut the panels to the size needed and apply them to my door. The panels are light enough that I was able to affix them using only temporary 3M command strips. With my door covered in these, it allows me to sleep in when my roommate is screaming at his video games at 7:30am on a Sunday. Other foam padding reviewers complain of an odor with some panels: these panels arrived ready to use with absolutely no chemical smell. These are priced similarly to other options and they have a variety of patterns you can use.
Had some noise issues with our new Townhouse between rooms. We added it to both sides, helps a lot with noise transfer and looks really sharp! The fabric texture makes for a show stopping feature wall! Just wish they had more colours to choose from because we have more rooms we want to do now!
It cancels out my daughter from being heard upstairs and the bass from coming through the floor to us downstairs. Great for duplex or even apartment living, and good for cancelling noise from a band practice or a loud system, and baby cries, etc. very happy! Will get more!
Dedicated to the audio experience
Our products will help minimize reverberation, echo, or any other harsh by-products of sound so you can stay locked into the audio experience.
For sound engineers, gamers and everyone
Improve sound quality
Improve noise and give maximum sound output. This makes it easier for people to hear and understand each other, whether in an open-plan office, bedroom, or music studio.
Reduce noise stress
Noisy environments makes it difficult for people to hear or concentrate. By lowering noise levels, it can provide comfort and reduce stress.
Whether you have kids, roommates, or guests, you may not want others listening to you. Soundproofing your place can lead to increased privacy.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, simply email us the problem, and we’ll take care of you.