100% Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back!
- SUPERIOR 3D ACOUSTIC SOUND ABSORPTION: Our 2 inch 3D acoustic foam panels provide superior, professional sound control on walls and ceilings. Perfect for reducing and absorbing unwanted sound waves, reverbs and flutter echoes and other unwanted noise pollution.
- ECO FRIENDLY ENGINEERING: Made up of environmentally friendly polyurethane foam at 50/lbs per cubic yard, our acoustic panels not only have effective sound absorption characteristics, they were designed by our team of eco conscious sound engineers.
- QUICK & EASY APPLICATION: Assembly and application of our acoustic foam panels is quick and easy. Simply open the vacuum package, and place the foam panels in a well ventilated area for 24 to 48 hours. For an even faster recovery time, soak the foam panels in water for one minute and wring them out, then simply air dry or use a hair dryer.
- VERSATILE: Our acoustic foam panels are perfect for a verity of uses. Use them for spot treatment or full sound insolation on walls and/or ceilings in your recording studio or office. They can also be use in control rooms, nurseries, home entertainment theaters and more! These panels are easy to cut and shape to size, and altering them won’t affect performance.
- AFTER SERVICE WARRANTY: Our USA based customer service means you can trust that if you’re not satisfied for any reason, you can get a hassle-free refund or replacement.
How much acoustic foam do I need to "soundproof" my room?
Acoustical foam is an acoustical absorber. Foam is ideal for improving the sound in the room but does little to stop sound from leaking into or out of a room.
How much should I get for my studio sized room?
To cover the wall space that reverberates sound as well as spacing them around the room. Do research on effective placement, because that is the most important part of acoustic foam.
How do you apply them to a wall or ceiling?
You can apply them to a wall or ceiling by foam panel tape.
What is the NRC(Noise Reduction Coefficient) rating of this product?
The NRC rating is NRC 0.92.
Are these flame retardant?
Yes these prevent fires from starting or to slow the spread of fire.
Dedicated to the audio experience
Our products will help minimize reverberation, echo, or any other harsh by-products of sound so you can stay locked into the audio experience.
For sound engineers, gamers and everyone
Improve sound quality
Improve noise and give maximum sound output. This makes it easier for people to hear and understand each other, whether in an open-plan office, bedroom, or music studio.
Reduce noise stress
Noisy environments makes it difficult for people to hear or concentrate. By lowering noise levels, it can provide comfort and reduce stress.
Whether you have kids, roommates, or guests, you may not want others listening to you. Soundproofing your place can lead to increased privacy.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, simply email us the problem, and we’ll take care of you.