100% Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back!
- [SUPERIOR SOUNDPROOFING]: Made from HIGH DENSITY 100% polyester fiber, 300lbs per cubic yard, better Sound Insulation than soundproofing foam! Sound proofing and flame retardant, odorless, non-toxic, non-slip, corrosion resistant, and fade resistant.
- [STYLISH]: 12'' X 12'' X 0.4''. Stylish panel design doubles up as a decorative wall art in your favorite space, which allows you to leave countless beautiful memories in a comfortable environment.
- [EASY TO INSTALL]: Both general purpose spray adhesive and double-sided tape work. Simply attach spray adhesive or 3M double sided tape (not included) to the back of each panel and adhere in the desired position.
- [WIDE APPLICATIONS]: Great for spot treating sound on walls in your studio or office - For use in recording studios, control rooms, Offices home studios, home entertainment theaters, Home Offices. Easy to shape and cut to size, altering won’t affect performance. Or use it on the ceiling, behind the TV or under your rug!
- [AFTER SERVICE WARRANTY]: Our US based customer service means that you can trust that if you’re not satisfied for any reason, you can get a hassle-free refund or replacement.
How much acoustic foam do I need to "soundproof" my room?
Acoustical foam is an acoustical absorber. Foam is ideal for improving the sound in the room but does little to stop sound from leaking into or out of a room.
How much should I get for my studio sized room?
To cover the wall space that reverberates sound as well as spacing them around the room. Do research on effective placement, because that is the most important part of acoustic foam.
How do you apply them to a wall or ceiling?
You can apply them to a wall or ceiling by foam panel tape.
What is the NRC(Noise Reduction Coefficient) rating of this product?
The NRC rating is NRC 0.92.
Are these flame retardant?
Yes these prevent fires from starting or to slow the spread of fire.
Used Gorrila Glue spray Adhesive and threw them on the basement room ceiling. Works like a charm. Dont worry about the thickness like I was at first they are much more dense than my thickest foams. Bought the 24 pack then 48 more. Will get more if needed.
Spray glue resulted in all the tiles falling from the wall. They weren't damaged and neither was the wall. I bought a tube glue designed for foam boards (looks like the tube caulking comes in). This worked really well. Tiles stayed in place. Either my neighbors have decided to be quiet or these tiles work really well. Gives me confidence that my house will not be violated by the awful so-called music that pounded through the wall. Would definitely recommend. The wall looks really good too. Like a feature wall.
I'm not sure if it's working. My room gets a lot of echo and I was trying to dampen it so that I don't disturb my neighbors as much with my music playing. I think one set of this provides just a slight improvement. I probably need to add more to the wall. I used command medium picture hanging strips on two sides/corners and they are holding up fine. I like the beveled design, it's more interesting than the plain ones.
Easy to attach to the wall with just one household common pin to preserve your walls. Works great to muffle my EXTREMELY loud neighbors. Ordering more now.....
Dedicated to the audio experience
Our products will help minimize reverberation, echo, or any other harsh by-products of sound so you can stay locked into the audio experience.
For sound engineers, gamers and everyone
Improve sound quality
Improve noise and give maximum sound output. This makes it easier for people to hear and understand each other, whether in an open-plan office, bedroom, or music studio.
Reduce noise stress
Noisy environments makes it difficult for people to hear or concentrate. By lowering noise levels, it can provide comfort and reduce stress.
Whether you have kids, roommates, or guests, you may not want others listening to you. Soundproofing your place can lead to increased privacy.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, simply email us the problem, and we’ll take care of you.